Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ladybug Number Matching Game - Clothespins

This little exercise is cute and fun.  Each ladybug has a certain number of dots from 0-10.  I supply clothespins in a small cup and the cards in a basket on a tray.  The file includes instructions for putting this work together.  I use plain clothespins for this exercise.  I have other exercises that match numbers to numbered clothespins.
Ladybug Clothespin Number Matching Game
click on picture to link to file
 Here is the completed work in a basket ready to go.


3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to put it together for my children to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they have a lot of fun doing it. I am glad you have found it helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Besides being useful, it's beautiful!
    I created an article about Montessori, I'll put a link to your site because it is really great!
    I'm french and I speak English not very weel so excuse my mistakes

    ReplyDelete